1. We have a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Most items can be returned within 1 week of receiving the shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restocking fee), if returned in saleable condition. The following items are final sale:
- Carrier Oils
- Customized orders or custom printed items
- Essential Oils
- Raw materials, including but not limited to baking soda, beeswax, citric acid, cocoa butter, epsom salts and shea butter.
2. Please note that shipping charges are non refundable. In the event of a purchase that qualifies for free shipping, any returned items will be subject to a restocking fee equal to, but not greater than, the cost to ship the product.
3. All subjective returns must be returned in a saleable condition. Used products will be credited or refunded at the sole discretion of Sense of Calm.
4. All product returns require a Return Authorization Number, RAN. This number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. To request a RAN, please request one via our contact page.
5. Refunds and credits may take up to 30 days to process.
1. We accept Interac eTransfer, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. If paying by credit card, please note that your card is charged on checkout so we cannot make changes to your order once the order is placed.
2. For first time orders over $200 or for orders that need to be shipped to a different address than your billing address, an authorization form must be filled out, signed and returned by the card holder.
3. We accept credit card for payments up to $1,500. For larger orders, payment must be made by wire transfer, certified cheque, direct deposit or Interac eTransfer.
Coupon codes must be entered correctly at the time of checkout. You should see the discount applied before your order is placed. Discounts will not be added to orders by us once the order has been placed.
If you need to cancel your order, contact our support team and request a cancellation. Please note that we cannot cancel an order that has been shipped. A 10% restocking fee applies to cancelled wholesale orders.
In the event of a custom order, cancellations cannot be made once the order has entered production.
Incorrect or Damaged Goods:
Save all contents and packaging materials and contact us within 3 business days of receiving your order. We will need a photo of the goods received.
Local pickup is available by appointment from our current location in Oshawa. You will be contacted once your order is processed and ready for pickup to arrange a time.
In the event you chose local pickup on checkout and would like to have your order delivered instead, please contact customer service to make arrangements.
When you place an order with Sense of Calm, we ensure to carefully package and ship your order. Once your order is placed you will be notified by e-mail once your shipment is on its way!
Shipping Rates and Expected Delivery
All orders are shipped using Canada Post standard or expedited, the choice is yours. Delivery times are dictated by the shipping company, however you’ll receive a tracking number, if applicable, to check the status of your order.
Depending on your location, you can expect the following delivery times, please note that these are estimated times until delivery:
Within Canada :
Standard: 3 – 7 business days
Priority: 2 – 4 business days
Standard: 4 – 7 business days
Shipping Rates are calculated based on the weight and size of your order. We minimize the size of the shipping box to minimize your cost and we never add handling fees to orders.
Flat rate is defined by postal code and is available for postal codes starting with the following prefixes: L1B*, L1C*, L1E*, L1G*, L1H*, L1J*, L1K*, L1L*, L1M*, L1N*, L1P*, L1R*, L1S*, L1T*, L1Z*
Free shipping is only available on Canadian standard retail orders over $75. Free shipping does not apply to wholesale orders or case sized orders.
Delays and Lost Orders
Sense of Calm takes no responsibility for any loss, damages or delays that may occur. We ship orders with $100 of insurance. We must be notified in advance if additional shipping insurance is required. By checking out and choosing shipping as an option, you agree that Sense of Calm is not liable for any loss greater than $100.
You acknowledge that the product will be shipped according to the method you choose during the checkout process. For all orders that are shipped, your order is insured up to $100. Additional insurance may be purchased for $10 per $1,000 of insurance. Please contact us to purchase additional shipping insurance.
Signing for Orders
We do not require orders to be signed for, if you, the customer, require the signature option, a $10 fee will be charged by Canada Post which will be billed to you, the customer. If you call the shipping company to redirect your parcel or your address is incorrect, there may be an additional charge of $10 – $15 which will be billed to you, the customer.
Sense of Calm shall not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for any shipment or orders that are delayed for reasons outside our control.